Nemesis Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruiting Status
Paladin: Low
Druid: Medium
Shaman: Medium
Death Knight: Low
Mage: Low
Warlock: High
Priest: High
Hunter: High
Warrior: Low
Rogue: Low
Latest topics
» Server dead forever now
Confused's Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Nov 19 2009, 02:42 by holysatana

» Trial of Crusader Beginner`s Video
Confused's Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Nov 19 2009, 02:39 by Sniffy

» Swiftta DEAD!? xD
Confused's Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Nov 17 2009, 12:08 by holysatana

» Insanly-Applying guild [ACCEPTED]
Confused's Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Nov 17 2009, 05:13 by Sniffy

» Loot Rules
Confused's Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Nov 16 2009, 07:18 by Sniffy

Confused's Application [ACCEPTED]

+5
Mana
Toshak
mkonte
Druix
Confused
9 posters

Go down

Confused's Application [ACCEPTED] Empty Confused's Application [ACCEPTED]

Post  Confused Tue Nov 10 2009, 16:33

Your name: Muhv
Your Age: 19
Your Timezone: GMT+2

Character Name: Confused
Character Class: Paladin
Character Race: Blood Elf

Link to may normal raiding spec There might be a few variations, though. I haven't really learnt it by heart you see.

Screenshot of your Raid UI: Currently rather impossible to achieve(will provide when server's back up), but I use X-perl raid interface and Bartender(4). Also Pallypower and DBM, but I doubt they go under UI in this case.

Current Professions: Blacksmithing. Still kind of on the low side.

Why do you want to join Nemesis
It looks like a promising Horde guild. And I'm strictly a PvE player.

Why should we pick you?
I could rant about playing this game since the US Closed Betas, being witty and charming and whatever the hell you guys would want to hear, but instead, I'll put it like this: I guess there aint a real reason to do so. I won't hate you if you don't like my application Very Happy
Also, I guess you could use some healing power in your raids. And seeing how there's a demand for Holy Paladins, I'd say I could help.

Can you make all our raid times?
(7 days a week, sometimes earlier and later for progression?):
Of course not.
Apart from college and a job, I also have a real life to attend to, so, I'd be able to be online for, say, 3 raiding nights per week.

What times do you play the most or are most active in the game?:
8PM-11PM GMT, I'd have to guess. On weekends the time varies. I'd say just before noon.

What do you enjoy doing the most:
That's a dirty, dirty question.
In WoW, though, I'd say raiding. Everything in it: The frustration of failing, the joy and pride of success, the sense of accomplishment, the endless quarrels and drama over loot(Don't really care bout getting it myself though, as long as I'm not undergeared for the instance) - I've learnt to love all this. A part of why I'm still playing this game.

Have you ever been a raid leader, class leader, officer, or website administrator with another guild?:

One of the official substitute Raid Leaders of SGCSN(should something happen to Jackk)
Hunter Class leader in a local top raiding guild a loooooooooong time ago.

PvE Experience:

As far as raiding goes:
Vanilla: Every raid instance up to Naxx, where we only got to Grobbulus. (Retail. Joined this server around the release of BT). I've been playing this game since half a year BEFORE its US release. It would be weird if I hadn't been anywhere. Oh and I've run through all of them on levels 70 and 80 too.
TBC: Until SSC/TK on retail, Everything there is to run on Frozen Skull.
Since I know this will be asked, I'll give you a list:
Gruul's Lair, Kara, Maggy, TK, SSC, BT, Hyjal, SWP
WoTLK: Everything currently available on FS. I was also a part of clearing the way to most Realm Firsts on FS(They dragged on too long, had to log out to go to work though, usually just before the final boss)
Also, I got the Realm First Ulduar on my priest.
Also done some testing for ToC.
... please don't make me spell out every dungeon and raid instance there is...

Friends / Relatives / References that are Nemesis Members:
There might be some, not sure though. For integrity's sake, I'd say no.

Previous Guild(s), and reasons for leaving:

Retainers - Too long ago. Can't remember.
Sacred Harbingers/Seventh Storm - It was fun while it lasted. Don't know how or why, but it just fell apart. I blame Jimbo and his RL ways.
Last Judgement - I'd rather not talk about this. I joined it while it was still forming. Never played horde much, so the guild fell apart and became the sad excuse for a group it now is.
There might be one more guild, but I might be confusing it with the Alliance side.
A long time ago I joined Knights Who Say Nii for 2 seconds, but got DC'd and rollbacked out of it. Didn't give enough damn to try again.

Additional Character Information (if any):

Disoriented the Warlock (Des;Affl.. horrible gear)
Misjudged the Rogue (All my hard work on leveling got rolled back, so it's stuck at 72)
Misguided the Shaman (Thought it would be fun to play a cow. Almost sad I was wrong. Sorry cows.)

There are a few on Alliance too, but I doubt they'd be of any real importance:
Demented, Deluded, Unhinged and Mykoriisa

Any usual/upcoming events that impend on your playtime?:
Work, College, Girlfriend, Life, Jackk... umm... this list is getting rather long, isn't it..?

Able to raid throughout the day? Earliest/Latest times?
By no means. Maybe on weekends. Earliest/Latest: 6PM/1AM GMT

Any additional information?
I play this game for fun. Raiding is fun. I'm not really fond of PvP, but I can't really say I'd suck at it. More like, it's more of a dull grind than raiding.. I blame Blizzard.
I tend to seem uptight and arrogant, but I rarely mean to. I'm fully aware of this issue, but doing nothing about it. I find life more fun like this. Also, if I ever offended you, do let me know, it wasn't most likely on purpose.
I study Computer Tech, should any of you wonder. I think I'm going to switch to Chemistry next year though.

Oh and, I'm not switching over from Alliance. I know you guys don't like this, but I though i'd at least give it a try. Y'now, help you out a few nights of the week.

Do you have Teamspeak/mic and mIRC?:

No, I do not have mIRC. I have X-Chat, which is another IRC client. It frustrates me to see how many people actually think mIRC is the only way to connect to an IRC server.
I have Teamspeak and a mic. I've been told I talk too much. If it were up to me, I'd rather use Ventrillo, though. But a Teamspeak's fine too.

Contact information:
Not particularily fond of spambots going over these forums(yes, they are. If you didn't know this, may whatever gods you praise have mercy on your poor misguided soul) so, my e-mail and hotmail are on my profile.

PS: Kihar thought I'm a troll, banned my account from the forums, eventually deleting it. Shame on you, Kihar. I didn't make nearly enough typos to be your common troll and my name would have been way more clever if I did. I hope in the future, you'd make better judgement calls.

Last edited by Confused on Wed Nov 11 2009, 04:38; edited 1 time in total

Confused

Back to top Go down

Confused's Application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Confused's Application [ACCEPTED]

Post  Druix Wed Nov 11 2009, 03:17

Application looks pretty nice...but i dont know ...it is 0 for me now
Druix
Druix

http://www.flickr.com/photos/teh222boris/   just some of my phot

Back to top Go down

Post  mkonte Wed Nov 11 2009, 04:14

I dont know why every application is same about raiding expirience or ppl lying or some say truth i dont know but if he did naxx in vanila he is not bad player.

mkonte

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshak Wed Nov 11 2009, 05:35

Seems like a nice guy in 1st look, pretty decent english, +1 from me.

Toshak

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana Wed Nov 11 2009, 06:25

You definitely look like a nice guy. +5 Very Happy
Mana
Mana
Class Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Yourself Wed Nov 11 2009, 07:40

i like him. +2 from me.
Yourself
Yourself

Back to top Go down

Post  holysatana Wed Nov 11 2009, 08:05

+1 from me he is the guy that we could use in pve and ofc nice eng he has
holysatana
holysatana

Back to top Go down

Post  kihar Wed Nov 11 2009, 08:08

Clearly you're really "confused" as your nick states; I dont know u neither in game nor in rl, neither spoke with you in game. Fyi I never banned a single account/ip on this forum (i couldn't care the less, and i have UNBANNED a lot of ppl as a matter of fact)
Rolling Eyes

I wouldn't comment your application cause i have better things to do atm (banning someone for example) Twisted Evil

ps: yes, you talk (write) too much and yes, u seem an arrogant guy: blaming someone who u dont know (an officer btw) is not the smartest way to be accepted in a community, but that's your problem, not mine.

take care
kihar
kihar
Co-Guild Master
Co-Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniffy Wed Nov 11 2009, 08:18

kihar wrote:Clearly you're really "confused" as your nick states; I dont know u neither in game nor in rl, neither spoke with you in game. Fyi I never banned a single account/ip on this forum (i couldn't care the less, and i have UNBANNED a lot of ppl as a matter of fact)
Rolling Eyes

I wouldn't comment your application cause i have better things to do atm (banning someone for example) Twisted Evil

ps: yes, you talk (write) too much and yes, u seem an arrogant guy: blaming someone who u dont know (an officer btw) is not the smartest way to be accepted in a community, but that's your problem, not mine.

take care

ok ok skip this part and read the guild policy and the other shit Very Happy , about the application i will accept u because i see u are decent player. Wishp any of the Co-Leaders ingame. Cya soon ~locked
Sniffy
Sniffy
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down