Nemesis Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruiting Status
Paladin: Low
Druid: Medium
Shaman: Medium
Death Knight: Low
Mage: Low
Warlock: High
Priest: High
Hunter: High
Warrior: Low
Rogue: Low
Latest topics
» Server dead forever now
Milkhasters Application (Mage) [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Nov 19 2009, 02:42 by holysatana

» Trial of Crusader Beginner`s Video
Milkhasters Application (Mage) [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Nov 19 2009, 02:39 by Sniffy

» Swiftta DEAD!? xD
Milkhasters Application (Mage) [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Nov 17 2009, 12:08 by holysatana

» Insanly-Applying guild [ACCEPTED]
Milkhasters Application (Mage) [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Nov 17 2009, 05:13 by Sniffy

» Loot Rules
Milkhasters Application (Mage) [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Nov 16 2009, 07:18 by Sniffy

Milkhasters Application (Mage) [ACCEPTED]

4 posters

Go down

Milkhasters Application (Mage) [ACCEPTED] Empty Milkhasters Application (Mage) [ACCEPTED]

Post  csernay Sat Nov 14 2009, 10:21

Your name:Csernay
Your Age:18
Your Timezone:EET

Character Name:Milkhaster
Character Class:Mage
Character Race:Undead (pvp choice)

www.wowhead.com link to normal raiding spec: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#ocZfVcbMGIhVh0hctbIccoM (note that i didnt test molten furry but from what i know it aint working ,same for combustion)

Screenshot of your Raid UI:The server is down ATM il upload one as soon as its up .

Current Professions:Mining/engineering (PVP wise .meh -1 for me .)

Why do you want to join Nemesis
I wanna do a some high end pve (Knowing that 24(9)ppl from my raid KNOW what they are doing ) Thats why i never rly tended to 25 man Pugs cause having to think that 24 ppl from my raid HAVE no idea of pve mechanics is just sad.I wanna play with ppl who know what they are doing .

Why should we pick you?
High knowledge of game mechanics ,im very adaptable . Meta game knowledge, Knows his class well enough (beside the molten fury talent xD).

Can you make all our raid times? (7 days a week, sometimes earlier and later for progression?):Look i wont lie here . Im not sure if i can ,but i will try

What times do you play the most or are most active in the game?: Mostly afternoons in the midle of the week ,sunday,some times saturdays
What do you enjoy doing the most:Some arenas with my friend( that doesn't mean we are good at it tough)

Have you ever been a raid leader, class leader, officer, or website administrator with another guild?:I was a website administrator but not for a guild tough . nop i never was a class leader/officer.

PvE Experience: I never played on retail .
But i played on a 2.4.3 realm blizzlike where i was in a guild with a dkp system we ended up at brutalus in swp (his frontal cone atk was buged it didint share it with the 3 other tanks . so we never got any further)

Friends / Relatives / References that are Nemesis Members:Not that i know of

Previous Guild(s), and reasons for leaving: Mercenary ( just a nice guild with some chating joking not so many raids , but we helped eachother with proffs and stuff .
Well it died after that 1 week of downtime . So i joined a random guild name Persian empire with like 3 ppl online all day .

Additional Character Information (if any): Well i made my mage for pure pvp reason ,but it got boring so i involved myself in pve witch i enjoyed alot(with the right ppl ofc)

Any usual/upcoming events that impend on your playtime?:Not that i know of .

Able to raid throughout the day? Earliest/Latest times?
Latest of night yes i can but earliest maybe in weekends .

Any additional information?

Why would u want deadly boss mods on this server ,most boss scripts are custom coded . Im using the built in treath meter. Got vent/ts .

csernay

Back to top Go down

Milkhasters Application (Mage) [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Milkhasters Application (Mage) [ACCEPTED]

Post  Sniffy Sat Nov 14 2009, 10:32

So i joined a random guild name Persian empire with like 3 ppl online all day.

i LOL'D ON THIS Very Happy
Sniffy
Sniffy
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Milkhasters Application (Mage) [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Milkhasters Application (Mage) [ACCEPTED]

Post  csernay Sat Nov 14 2009, 10:33

Meh it was a typo .

csernay

Back to top Go down

Post  Faund Sat Nov 14 2009, 10:48

Well i was in raid with him at KT when i was with my mage and he was a lot good as dps
so + 1 from me, nice application

~Eriela

Last edited by Faund on Sat Nov 14 2009, 10:59; edited 1 time in total

Faund

Back to top Go down

Post  Yourself Sat Nov 14 2009, 10:52

csernay wrote:Your name:Csernay
Why would u want deadly boss mods on this server ,most boss scripts are custom coded . Im using the built in treath meter. .

Deadly boss mod DOES work on ulduar. upload a screenshot of gear / stats
Yourself
Yourself

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniffy Sun Nov 15 2009, 13:03

accepted on trial
Sniffy
Sniffy
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down