Nemesis Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruiting Status
Paladin: Low
Druid: Medium
Shaman: Medium
Death Knight: Low
Mage: Low
Warlock: High
Priest: High
Hunter: High
Warrior: Low
Rogue: Low
Latest topics
» Server dead forever now
FIFA , CS , NFS , Diablo and others - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19 2009, 02:42 by holysatana

» Trial of Crusader Beginner`s Video
FIFA , CS , NFS , Diablo and others - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19 2009, 02:39 by Sniffy

» Swiftta DEAD!? xD
FIFA , CS , NFS , Diablo and others - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17 2009, 12:08 by holysatana

» Insanly-Applying guild [ACCEPTED]
FIFA , CS , NFS , Diablo and others - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17 2009, 05:13 by Sniffy

» Loot Rules
FIFA , CS , NFS , Diablo and others - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16 2009, 07:18 by Sniffy

FIFA , CS , NFS , Diablo and others

+5
Druix
Yourself
mkonte
Pute
Prophet
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

FIFA , CS , NFS , Diablo and others - Page 3 Empty Re: FIFA , CS , NFS , Diablo and others

Post  Celie Sun Nov 01 2009, 02:44

Prophet wrote:Celie join us in Neverendless..

different server?
Celie
Celie
Co-Guild Master
Co-Guild Master

Back to top Go down

FIFA , CS , NFS , Diablo and others - Page 3 Empty Re: FIFA , CS , NFS , Diablo and others

Post  Yourself Sun Nov 01 2009, 02:54

Celie wrote:
Prophet wrote:Celie join us in Neverendless..

different server?

Neverendless is online.
Yourself
Yourself

Back to top Go down

Post  mkonte Sun Nov 01 2009, 06:28

ill wait month but not going on neverendles Very Happy

mkonte

Back to top Go down

Post  Druix Sun Nov 01 2009, 13:09

Celie wrote:does anyone know some good game? i mean like dungeon, castle-building or something like that...

And u told us smt about getting life Very Happy
Druix
Druix

http://www.flickr.com/photos/teh222boris/   just some of my phot

Back to top Go down

Post  Yourself Sun Nov 01 2009, 13:33

Druix wrote:
Celie wrote:does anyone know some good game? i mean like dungeon, castle-building or something like that...

hehe busted
Yourself
Yourself

Back to top Go down

Post  Celie Sun Nov 01 2009, 16:10

Druix wrote:

haha but i have one, i always was online only in case i was not outs, ussually after 8 PM, not often it was sooner... oh and i am going out with my bf EVERY day... and i have a boyfriend, do you have a girlfriend? :-P how often do you see her? :-P btw i have a part-time job, i go dancing every monday, i play chess and i read 2 books a weak... :-P
Celie
Celie
Co-Guild Master
Co-Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Prophet Mon Nov 02 2009, 03:00

Celie wrote:
Druix wrote:

haha but i have one, i always was online only in case i was not outs, ussually after 8 PM, not often it was sooner... oh and i am going out with my bf EVERY day... and i have a boyfriend, do you have a girlfriend? :-P how often do you see her? :-P btw i have a part-time job, i go dancing every monday, i play chess and i read 2 books a weak... :-P
Why do u think he doesn;t have a girlfriend..btw this is not ur job and u can;t talk for him like ist some Mechano-boy that is frozen on the PC ...
Prophet
Prophet
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Celie Mon Nov 02 2009, 08:54

Prophet wrote:
Celie wrote:
Druix wrote:

Why do u think he doesn;t have a girlfriend..btw this is not ur job and u can;t talk for him like ist some Mechano-boy that is frozen on the PC ...

a) i was asking about GF, not saying he doesnt have...
b) i dont even think so about frozen to computer, you said that
Celie
Celie
Co-Guild Master
Co-Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Druix Mon Nov 02 2009, 09:00

Celie wrote:
Druix wrote:

No i dont have gf for now ... and i am getting out every day, if u see my profile u'll see that my hobby is photographing and drawing/painting, training archery and swimming...so u can see that i am not a mechano boy. And ye if i have a GF ... i would try to see her every day...if need i can quit WoW cause of her... so dont worry about me.
Druix
Druix

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexx Mon Nov 02 2009, 09:04

Druix wrote: And ye if i have a GF ... i would try to see her every day...if need i can quit WoW cause of her...
ok stop lying now.
Nexx
Nexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Yourself Mon Nov 02 2009, 09:46

ok stop this nonesense, celie is a girl so she win and she is cute so she win x2. now shsh and answere to what she asked first
Yourself
Yourself

Back to top Go down

Post  Prophet Mon Nov 02 2009, 12:18

Yourself wrote:ok stop this nonesense, celie is a girl so she win and she is cute so she win x2. now shsh and answere to what she asked first
all true but... she think we are some kind of zombies .. like in wow Very Happy
anyway every 1 of us have a real life and even somebody don;t have GF this doesn;t mean that he don;t do anything else ... btw i see all guys from our guild have a really good lifes (btw Yourself is out of list xD) Twisted Evil
Prophet
Prophet
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Yourself Mon Nov 02 2009, 12:31

Prophet wrote:
Yourself wrote:ok stop this nonesense, celie is a girl so she win and she is cute so she win x2. now shsh and answere to what she asked first
all true but... she think we are some kind of zombies .. like in wow Very Happy
anyway every 1 of us have a real life and even somebody don;t have GF this doesn;t mean that he don;t do anything else ... btw i see all guys from our guild have a really good lifes (btw Yourself is out of list xD) Twisted Evil

-.- im gona keel you -.-
Yourself
Yourself

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexx Tue Nov 03 2009, 06:48

gogo DotA Very Happy
it rox, played it for 2 years :O
Nexx
Nexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Druix Tue Nov 03 2009, 14:37

Nexx wrote:
Druix wrote: And ye if i have a GF ... i would try to see her every day...if need i can quit WoW cause of her...
ok stop lying now.

no i am not lying ... rly i would if needed ...
Druix
Druix

Back to top Go down

Post  Druix Tue Nov 03 2009, 14:41

YE we have pretty nice life out of world...of warcraft Smile ... but in the world .... of warcraft....we rly are zombies Very Happy....

anyway u cant play wow whole day....after 4-5-6 hours...head hurts and u need some fresh air ... so just open the window Very Happy.....
jus' kiddin'...."why don't u go out and socialize with your friends?" know where this comes from ? Very Happy
Druix
Druix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniffy Tue Nov 03 2009, 14:53

Druix wrote:YE we have pretty nice life out of world...of warcraft Smile ... but in the world .... of warcraft....we rly are zombies Very Happy....

anyway u cant play wow whole day....after 4-5-6 hours...head hurts and u need some fresh air ... so just open the window Very Happy.....
jus' kiddin'...."why don't u go out and socialize with your friends?" know where this comes from ? Very Happy

the friends stay afk in dalaran :< and no permission to go in this place Very Happy sry haha
Sniffy
Sniffy
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum